Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Philadelphia for warm-weather activities are from early June to early July and from early August to late September.
This Philadelphia hotel is on the site of the former Philadelphia Stock Exchange, within one-quarter mile of Rittenhouse Square and less than one-half mile from the Academy of Music, the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, and City Hall. Sofitel Philadelphia has a health club with a fitness facility. Sofitel Philadelphia has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The staff can arrange tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. The hotel also has 16,870 square feet of space available for business meetings and conferences.
Top Trending Philadelphia Hotels
- Sale! Embassy Suites Philadelphia Center City Philadelphia This 28-story Philadelphia hotel in the heart of the city and the Center City business district is within 3 blocks of the Franklin Institute Science Museum and the Academy of Natural Sciences. The Philadelphia International Airport is less than 7 miles (11.2 kilometers) away.
- Sale! Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport Philadelphia Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport is less than 1 mile from Philadelphia International Airport. This Philadelphia hotel is 5 miles from the Rocky Statue and 6 miles from the University of Pennsylvania. The Philadelphia Zoo and Independence Hall are 7 miles from the hotel, and Temple University is 8 miles away.
- Sale! Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia Philadelphia In downtown Philadelphia, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is in the center of Rittenhouse Square neighborhood's upscale shops and dining. The Art Institute of Philadelphia is a 2-minute walk away, and it's a 14-minute walk to the Ben Franklin National Memorial. From 15th Street Station, you can catch the bus for a 10-minute ride to historic landmarks like the Liberty Bell and Carpenter's Hall, home to the first continental Congress. A 10-minute cab ride takes you to attractions like the Philadelphia Museum of Art and Franklin Institute.
- Sale! Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia The Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia, Pa., is less than a half-mile from Penn's Landing, the Liberty Bell, and the Betsy Ross House. Downtown Philadelphia is less than 1 mile from the hotel. The University of Pennsylvania is 4 miles away. The hotel is located in the northeast quadrant of Society Hill neighborhood, which runs from Walnut Street to Lombard Street and 8th Street to Front Street, and includes 19th century architecture and cobblestone streets.
Top Philadelphia Airport Hotels
- Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel This Philadelphia hotel is 2 miles south of Philadelphia International Airport. The John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum is 1.9 miles away, and Wachovia Center is 5.9 miles away. Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle. This Philadelphia hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. WiFi is available in the lobby and public areas. Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours.
- Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport Right off I-95 and three miles from Philadelphia International Airport, the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Airport is two blocks from a sprawling national wildlife refuge. Walk 10 minutes to the commuter train into downtown, or drive 10 miles north to the heart of the city to see the Liberty Bell, National Constitution Center, Love Park and Franklin Square.
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott Philadelphia Airport Marriott is located at Philadelphia International Airport, connected via a sky bridge to Terminal B. Complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle service is provided. The Marriott offers convenient access to downtown Philadelphia, Delaware, and New Jersey. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Events may be scheduled in the hotel's 12 conference rooms, which span 12,600 square feet (1,170 square meters). The Aviation Grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport The colorful Aloft Philadelphia Airport is right next door to Philadelphia International Airport, 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia. You're a 12-minute drive from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and a 9-minute drive from Lincoln Financial Field and Wells Fargo Center. Museum fans can travel 15 minutes by car for the chance to view the permanent collection of paintings and sculptures at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Afterwards, it's a 5-minute drive to the Mütter Museum and its vast collection of medical oddities and specimens.
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from New Pennsylvania International Exhibition Center. Pennsylvania International Exhibition Center Station is 12 minutes by foot.